Warner Bros. Discovery has set out Pierre Branco’s leadership team for France, Benelux and Africa.
Branco, General Manager of Warner Bros. Discovery for the territories, said the team would operate with a “one company” mindset after naming Tatiana Lagewaard has lead for Content and Programming in general entertainment and factual and confirming Stephane Queneudec as French Theatrical Local Production boss and Olivier Snanoudj as Theatrical Distribution for France and Benelux.
“I am convinced that we have the content, brands, talents and passion to grow our business even further and position ourselves strongly for the future in a competitive and challenging region that is also full of opportunities,” he added.
The full line-up comprises:
- Romain Carbonne as manager of the Insights and Research teams across the region.
- Guillaume Coffin leading Affiliate Sales, Ad Sales and Content Licensing for the region.
- Yves Elalouf as lead for the retail business for the region across Home Entertainment (Video, Games & Digital) and Consumer Products.
- Tatiana Lagewaard taking on Content & Programming for GE and factual brands in the region, including Local Unscripted Productions for discovery+ and Discovery networks.
- Stephane Queneudec continuing to lead the French Theatrical Local Production business reporting into Pierre Branco and will have a dual role, also managing the Content Licensing team reporting into Guillaume Coffin.
- Gregory Schuber leading Group Marketing & PR for the region. Marketing and PR teams for GE and Factual brands and for Content Licensing in the region will therefore now report into Gregory.
- Olivier Snanoudj will continue in his role as head of Theatrical Distribution for France & Benelux.