Adopt Me has introduced a total of 30 Easter Eggs in the game. So, if you are not able to find some then you are at the right place as we will be showing you where to find all the Easter Eggs in Adopt Me. Here’s everything you need to know.
One of the most popular games in Roblox, Adopt Me has currently introduced some Easter Eggs in the game for the players to find. A total of 30 eggs are scattered all over the map to find and collect. Upon acquiring these eggs, players can use them to buy some really awesome pet accessories. So, if you are interested to know where to find all the Easter Eggs in Adopt Me, continue reading.
Adopt Me- All Easter Eggs Locations
Well, before beginning the hunt, make sure you have a flying pet with you because you are going to need it very much in this Easter Egg hunt. So, now let’s begin.
- The Egg hunt starts from the Easter stand and there on top of the stand you will find the first Easter Egg. Use your flying pet to get there and collect the egg.
- Visit the park to collect a total of 3 Eggs that are scattered around it.
- Now, go to the Baby Shop balcony using your flying pet to get the 5th egg.
- Get to the wooden bridge and in the middle of it will be another egg.
- Then, head over to the Hot Spring where you will find a total of 5 Easter eggs.
- Head over to the Potion Shop where you will find another Easter egg.
- Go to the Farm Shop to find 2 Easter eggs.
- Visit the Red Bridge and fly to the top to find one more Easter egg. To the right of it, there is a wooden pier where you will find another Easter egg.
- Go to the campsite to find another Easter egg by the fire.
- Visit the Toy Shop to find two more Easter eggs.
- Now, visit The Neighbourhood’s billboard to find another Easter egg and another one on the road leading to The Neighbourhood.
- You will find one Easter Egg outside the Neon cave and one near the rocky beach area.
- Go to the nursery to find an Easter egg in front of it and one behind it.
- Now go to the Pet Shop and fly on top of it to find one more Easter egg.
- One Easter egg can be found on the side of the boat and another one can be found on top.
- The last two eggs can be found on the entrance and on top of the Sky Castle.
These are all the locations where you will find the Easter Eggs. Collect them and buy your favorite pet accessories.