Are you also facing error code vcruntime140.dll while playing at Origin? If yes, then this is the right article for you as we have a solution for this issue. Keep reading to know more.
Origin is a digital distribution platform developed by Electronic Arts. Electronic Arts has been known for publishing many popular games. Origin is another great found of EA. It is a platform where players can purchase different kinds of games for their lifetime and also play it. In this article, we are going to talk about Error Code vcruntime140.dll. So, here is everything you need to know.
Error Code vcruntime140.dll
The error code vcruntime140.dll pops with a message saying that vcruntime140.dll file is missing or not found. So, to resolve this error, all we need to do is to add the required files. Follow these simple steps that can help you to add vcruntime.dll file to your PC.
- Firstly, to download the missing dll files, you can head here.
- When you have downloaded these files, extract them to a folder. You will see that vcruntime140.dll file is present there.
- After extracting, you have to copy these files and paste them into the following location. This PC > Local Disk (C) > Windows > SysWOW64 . You must note that you have to paste these files directly into SysWOW64 folder, not create another folder to paste.
- After moving these files, you have to install Visual C++ Redistributable Runtimes All-in-One.
- After downloading, extract the downloaded files into one folder and Rename the folder as Runtimes.
- Now, select the only Windows Batch File in the folder and Click on Run as Administrator. You will now see that all the versions of runtime packages since 2005 till the latest version are installing.
- Once its done, try to run Origin and you will see that you are no longer facing this issue.