Alex Rodriguez. Go.
Whenever you get the chance to talk to A-Rod, usually interesting things are said. On the latest episode of “The Show” with Joel Sherman and Jon Heyman, the baseball legend, businessman, Timberwolves part owner and ESPN broadcaster joined the guys.
Joel and Jon also evaluate players and teams around MLB at the midseason point.
The Show with Joel Sherman and Jon Heyman
- Jon and Joel give their picks for most surprising and disappointing team, most surprising and disappointing player, player they loved covering and a player they hated covering.
Alex Rodriguez Interview:
- TIMBERWOLVES OWNERSHIP: Comparisons owning a NBA team vs. MLB team.
- NEAR-METS OWNERSHIP: Finishing in second behind Steve Cohen, who has done a terrific job so far with the Mets.
- AARON JUDGE: 50% chance he believes Judge does not come back to the Yankees after the season. What team would he go to if he left the Yankees?
- YANKEES FUTURE: They are the richest franchise in sports. They should be in love with bringing Judge back and should pay him for the long haul.
- HIS OWN FUTURE: Loves working with Michael Kay on the Kay-Rod Cast. Likes putting teams together, whether in sports, business or front office. Likes to be challenged by great thinkers. Likes to win with like-minded people.
New episodes of “The Show” with Joel Sherman and Jon Heyman will be released every Tuesday afternoon through the entire MLB season. Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Google, Amazon or wherever you get podcasts above.