Epson Adjustment Program solves all your problems related to Epson Printers. One of the most common problems with Epson printers is Waste Ink Pads Counter Overflow Error. In this problem, an error message “A printer’s ink pad is at the end of its service life. Please contact Epson Support” is displayed on your computer screen whenever you try to print something.
This blog post will discuss a 100% working solution for the above problems. The answer to all your problems is Epson Resetter Tool (aka Epson Ink Resetter Tool), also known as the Epson Adjustment Program. This tool guides you on how to reset the waste ink pad counter in printers and reset flashlights’ error conditions on Epson L360, Epson L365, Epson L310, Epson L220, Epson L210, and Epson L120 printers.
What Causes Waste Ink Pads Counter Overflow Error in Printers?
Every single printer, be it Epson, Canon, HP, Brother, or Panasonic, has internal waste ink pads that collect the wasted ink during the process of head cleaning and printing. And, when the ink pads reach their limitation, the printer will send you a warning alert and refuse to function normally.
Waste Ink Pads are a number of sponge pads inside your Epson printers like Epson L120 / Epson L210 / Epson L220 / Epson L310 / Epson L360 / Epson L365 that are responsible for collecting, absorbing, and accommodating unused ink during the cleaning of print-head or printing any documents. Once these waste ink pads overflow, the printer will stop printing instantly and show an error message on your computer’s screen: “A printer’s ink pad is at the end of its service life. Please contact Epson Support.“
How to Recognize Printer’s Waste Ink Pad Counter Overflow Error?
Following are the two situations that will help you to recognize whether your printer needs to get an ink pad reset:
- There is continuous alternating bilking of red light on your printer.
- Your computer or laptop shows an error message, “A printer’s ink pad is at the end of its service life. Please contact Epson Support.”
What is the Epson Printer Adjustment Program or Epson Resetter Tool?
Epson Resetter Tool or Epson Adjustment Program is software that helps you to solve the waste ink pad counter overflow error problem or service required message in your Epson printers. During the printer’s head cleaning, it generates waste ink. When the waste ink pad is nearly overflowing, all Epson ink tank printers stop functioning automatically. Also, it displays an error message on your computer screen and problems like Blink ink indicator and Power simultaneously or Blink ink indicator and Power alternately.
Waste ink pads are some sponge pads inside your printer responsible for collecting, absorbing, and accommodating unused ink while cleaning print-head or printing any documents.
Functions of Epson Adjustment Program / Epson Resetter Tool
Following are the functions of the Epson Adjustment Program, and it performs maintenance and functions of the Epson Resetter Tool such as:
- Reset the Waste Ink Pad Counter of the Printer
- EEPROM Initial Setting
- EEPROM Data Copy
- Initial Ink Charge
- Head ID Setting
- Top Margin Adjustment
- Bi-D Adjustment
- USB ID Input
- Cleaning Print Head of Printer
- Initialize PF Deteriorations Offset
- First Dot Position Adjustment
- PF / EJ Adjustment
- PF Band Adjustment
- CR Motor Heat Protection Control
- PF Motor Heat Protection Control
- Scanner Motor Heat Protection Control
- Ink Change / Cleaning
- Shipping Setting
- Final Check Pattern Print
- EEPROM Dump
- Printer Information Check
- Paper Feed Test
how to make a chip resetter tool for Epson ink cartridges
how to reset a printer ink cartridge Epson no resetter tool
Where To Download Epson Adjustment Program / Epson Resetter Tool
Before proceeding further, why don’t you try to update your Epson printer drivers to the latest version available for your printers? If it doesn’t work, go for the Epson Adjustment Program Free Download below.
File Name: Epson Adjustment Program.exe
File Size: 2.16 MB
Category: Epson Resetter Software, Epson Ink Resetter Tool, Epson Chip Resetter Tool
System Requirements To Run Epson Adjustment Program
- A computer or laptop running Windows Operating System.
- USB Cable Connected with Printer.
- Disable Antivirus or Windows Security.
- Install WIN RAR software to unzip the file.
How To Reset Inkpad Using Epson Adjustment Program / Epson Resetter Tool
The following is the step-by-step guide on resetting the Epson L365, L360, L310, L220, L210, and L120 ink pads using Epson Resetter Software.
- Step 1: Download the Epson Adjustment Program from this link.
- Step 2: Extract the downloaded file. [Use WinRAR, 7Zip, etc.]
- Step 3: Open the extracted folder and run Adjprog.exe on your Windows computer or laptop.
- Step 4: Click on Select, located just below the EPSON Adjustment Program heading.
- Step 5: Choose your printer Model Name from the drop-down list and leave the rest of the things as it is. Then, click on OK.
- Step 6: Click on Particular Adjustment Mode.
- Step 7: Under Maintenance, select Waste Ink Pad Counter and click OK.
- Step 8: Select the Main pad counter on the checkbox, then click on Check and Initialize.
- Step 9: Now, click on Finish and then close the EPSON Adjustment Program.
- Step 10: Turn off your printer and then turn it on again. That’s all.
Note: The Epson Adjustment utility tool is available for Microsoft Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP operating systems only.
How To Reset Epson Printers Manually Without Any Resetter Tool Software
Follow the below-mentioned steps to rest Epson printers manually without any resetter tool or adjustment program software.
- Firstly, power on your Epson printer.
- Press and hold the power button and all indicator buttons for 30 seconds.
- Now, release the buttons to reset the printer. (Doing this will stop the blinking of all lights.)
- It will reset ink pad levels manually.
- Now your Epson printer will start working usually.
If you have any doubts or questions about the Epson Adjustment Program Epson Resetter Tool, Epson Printer Servicing, or WIC Rest Utility, please feel free to ask us using the comment box below.